- Two new complete styles with own typefaces and color schemes: Space Style and Western Style.
- Three new color schemes: Dark Gray, Natural Paper, Cream Paper.
- Handwritten typeface alternative for banner and titles.
- Boxed mode for desktop.
- New post format “Image,” for ornamental images directly in the feed with no meta information. Can link externally or internally.
- Opportunity to add text to the tagline in header. For example “Issue 207.”
- Gutenberg’s Social Media Links Block is fitted to the theme.
- Hamburger icon is now slicker.
- Improved error messages on comments.
- Polished up the colors for most color schemes.
- Polished the look of the main menu (the one inside the dropdown).
- Notice (Status) post type in front page grid is smaller, border is thinner, and image caption from featured image is removed.
- First post in grid is now only one column of text.
- Changed to using default image sizes, dropping the “ONP Small,” and “ONP Full Width,” to make the transition easier if you transition to or from another theme. Now you use “Medium”, and “Large” instead.
- Cleaned up a lot of margin and spacing issues in articles, coming from the transition to Gutenberg.
- BUG FIX: Tagline is now visible by default.
- BUG FIX: Sidebar no longer intrudes on mobile under certain conditions.